Commemorating the 10th anniversary of Jeju’s UNESCO World Natural Heritage designation and the 25th anniversary of Korea-China diplomatic relations, the Jeju World Natural Heritage Center is holding a Korea-China Interchange Art Exhibition.
○ Exhibition Title: <Island of Peace Jeju, Becoming an Island of Art>
○ Period: Through October 30, 2017
○ Location: The Jeju World Natural Heritage Center Planning Exhibition Room
○ Exhibition works: 15 works by Korean and Chinese contemporary artists
○ Admission to the exhibition is free
For more information and a map to the center, click on this VisitJeju.net shortened link: bit.ly/jwnhc
Connect with us on social media: