To proactively stem the spread of COVID-19, Jeju Special Self-Governing Province is providing free COVID-19 tests to all travelers who have been overseas in the last 14 days even if there are no symptoms.
Please call your local Public Health Center in advance to get the latest instructions on how to proceed.
You will need to bring the following mandatory documents with you:
– Your passport or identification card (resident registration card, a driver’s license, student ID, etc.)
– Documentation of your trip (an airplane ticket stub, hotel receipt, etc.) that can prove your overseas stay.
– If you have experienced any symptoms or have any doubts about your health, please mention this on the phone to your local public health center.
– When you come to get tested, please follow all standard protocols:
* Wear a mask * Minimize contact with others * Observe social distancing at all times * Come to the testing center in a private car rather than using public transportation (bus, taxi).
– In case of high demand for tests, Jeju residents are given first access to testing, followed by non-residents currently on Jeju Island.
Thank you very much for your attention and compliance in these difficult times.
Jeju City Public Health Center 064-728-1414 Seogwipo Public Health Center 064-760-6001 East Jeju City Public Health Center 064-728-1515 East Seogwipo Public Health Center 064-760-6111 West Jeju City Public Health Center 064-728-1513 West Seogwipo Public Health Center 064-760-6254
Jeju National University Hospital: https://www.visitjeju.net/u/3yB Cheju Halla Hospital: https://www.visitjeju.net/u/3yC Hanmaeum Hospital: https://www.facebook.com/hanmaeumhospital/ Hankuk Hospital: https://www.visitjeju.net/u/3yD Jung-Ang Hospital: https://www.visitjeju.net/u/3yE Seogwipo Hospital: https://www.visitjeju.net/u/3yF Seogwipo Medical Center: http://www.jjsmc.or.kr/index.php