On Jeju, canola flowers are already painting the landscape yellow and the pink cherry blossoms reveal themselves to us. As springtime washes over us, let’s explore which flowers are blooming and where to find them on the island.
Full article: www.visitjeju.net/u/5Ux
Note: This article was first published in the spring of 2019.
• Yellow blossoms as far as the eye can see: Canola flowers
• Witness the pink splendor of spring for yourself: Jeju cherry blossoms
• Marvel at the vast, verdant waves: Green barley
• Snow-like blossoms that herald spring: Buckwheat flowers
• Hues stretching from Hallasan Mountain to villages in the south: Azaleas, rhododendrons, mandarin flowers
More themed travel ideas: www.visitjeju.net/u/5Uw
Visit Jeju Global Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCVzmgfrWG1v2YxFKXM2tSrw/videos
Please note: During the COVID-19 pandemic, traveling to Jeju is problematic. In the meantime, we are highlighting some of the island’s attractions. We sincerely hope you will visit Jeju once it is safe to do so.
• For all your Jeju travel and safety information: www.visitjeju.net