The JTO has released a list of ten wellness tourist attractions. These are places where visitors can improve their fitness, health, and well-being while traveling.
1. Seogwipo Forest of Healing
2. Hwansang Forest Gotjawal Park
4. Jeju Healing Meditation Center
5. Chuidasun Tea and Medicine Resort and Teahouse
6. WE Hotel Wellness Center
7. Cheona Forest Path
8. Gosalli Forest Trail
9. Sinheung-2-ri Camellia Village and Trail
10. Jeju Camellia Arboretum and Wimi Port
We hope you find this list useful in planning a future trip to Jeju Island.
Keep in Touch With Jeju!
Jeju Island’s official information site: Visitjeju.net
Free Jeju Travel Info Available by Chat (Daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. KST)
The JTO’s informative YouTube channel: Visit Jeju Global