- It is important to wash your hands regularly as hand washing can prevent various water-borne infectious diseases and eye diseases
- Cooking procedure is very important – food and drink should be thoroughly heated before consumption.
– Cooked food should not be kept for long. People who have cuts in their hand or who suffer from diarrhea should not cook.
- In order to prevent mosquito-borne infectious diseases, be careful not to get bitten by mosquitoes. Make sure that there is no standing water around your house.
– Refrain from going outside from evening to dawn, when mosquitoes are active.
- When showing symptoms of fever, diarrhea, skin swelling, you are strongly recommended to see a doctor.
Source: KCDC (www.cdc.go.kr)
- For all your Jeju travel information: www.visitjeju.net